What do I do?

over 8 years ago

My Significant other complains about each and every little thing I do or say. Why does he pick at everything I do as if he was perfect? it’s starting to get to me and I do at times feel like giving up on the relationship.

over 8 years ago

Hi Kiyan,

Often, people nit-pick others what causes them discomfort in their own personality. It’s easier to get annoyed at someone else than to work on your own issues. I’m online now, hun. I’d be happy to look your relationship with you! It couldn’t hurt to drop in :)

I hope to hear from you soon! Pixie

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi hun please cntact me for a detailed reading into your current situation

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your relationship issues with him , and I read around the spirit of the person and see why he is always doing this and wha tits about and future . I will give you the truth and much more what spirit shows . Powerful insight and details . Come in now and I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!