info

over 8 years ago

I just started talking to this guy and so far everything seems great. When I’m with him I am calm and comfortable. We seem to be able to keep the conversation going for hours. I want to know his feeling toward me. my birthday 12/29/93 his 01/31/94 name Erik.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

Hi hun,

I would love to talk to you abut Erik. Give me a call. I have excellent review, great patience with my clients, and a really fair rate In comparison with my peers. I’d love to hear from you! Take care!

Warm Regards, Pixie xo

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions how he feels so far toward you and much more . I read around the spirit of the perosn thoughts what spirit show how he feels with you . I will give you a powerful reading on him for the present and future , and his ways , and thoughts how he is in relationships , from pass to present with you . , his enter fears , and if he want a stable futre in romance . I will give you everything around him and much more . Come in today . Blessings

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!