Do I have a soulmate

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

I mean I stopped looking 5 years ago… What’s the deal why I am still single?

over 8 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

i can help you look in to finding your soul mate please feel free to chat on my profile

over 8 years ago

leogirl12

43 posts

I just stopped looking …about to give up.

over 8 years ago

Hi love,

Don’t give up. The fact is, even if you do intentionally do so, what is going to happen is going to happen :) If you would like to chat I’m here. I have excellent feed back, a fair rate, and am honest about what I see an feel. I thoroughly enjoy this work and would love to help you, hun.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie, i specialize in all things love, especially soul mate connections. Come chat with me id love to help you.

over 8 years ago

We all have soul mates, but there could be plenty of obstacles in the way of you meeting your soul mate. It could just be the wrong time, it could also be your situation, your energies, basically everything that has an affect on us. But what’s meant will find a way, no matter what.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details around your love for the future and when you will meet the right person and time frame . I read the spirit of the person and situation and give you what spirit show around you and much more. Please contact me today . Accurate details and powerful insight , time frame . Blessings

over 8 years ago

I drew a card for your soulmate, and I can tell he is well mannered, very social and refined, and with Libra placements. Contact me for the full profile :)

over 8 years ago

If you believe you have a soulmate then you do. But please keep in mind that soulmate relationships can often be really challenging, as soulmates come to teach us lessons!

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

hello leogirl ok lets see what is going on in your love life….. Well Leogirl this what I can see at this point, You need to work on your self, meaning be more positive on your self. there is so much more to this contact me God bless

over 8 years ago

Hi LeoGirl,

A soulmate is not a run-of-the-mill experience in your life. It is deep, profound, and impacts you to your core. These individuals do not come along frequently and so it is completely normal to have a gap of time in which you are single.

I can look into the prospects for your new year of 2016 and let you know if there are ways to help speed up the process of finding that special person!

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello friend, I am here to offer you my honest and genuine advice in matters of love and relationships, work, career, family issues, I am a professional tarot reader with couseling background and I would be hapy to help you out with your problem, contact me for a reading now.

over 8 years ago

leogirl12

43 posts

I’m kinda on break just focusing on me and nurturing myself.

over 8 years ago

Good choice! :)