is my ex thinking about me or moving on?

over 8 years ago

My ex and i broke off a 3year relationship a few days ago. And i was wondering if he feels hurts the way i am. Or is he already going on his way with a merry girl? My d.o.b is 12/08/1994. His 19/07/1990.

Thank you

over 8 years ago
psychic_enlightenment's photo

Psychic Renée (psychic_enlightenment)

3 posts

Hello I am a love consultant I use my ability to help in area’s love being my specialty. I can pick up on this situation for you quick, honest and right to the point. I’d like to speak to you in a private session about what I am picking up. Hope to hear from you.

over 8 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

I See there there is a very strong conncetion between you and your Ex But Im seeing that there was a big change in this person. come have a chat with me im online now :) TY

over 8 years ago

First of all I’m sorry that you went through that break up, I’m sure it’s not easy for either of you and I’m sensing that he hurts, too. But I’m also sensing a lot of change coming up in the future that may shake the both of you up. Let’s discuss this

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love issues and ex , I read othe spirit of the person and give you his thoughts and much more toward right now . and future if you and ihm wil reunite again in a relationship . Perful insight and time frame . Blessings – Marva .lee