When will he return

over 8 years ago

My ex J. I haven’t seen him in 2 months and all my reads say hes coming. Well he’s still not here yet.. Can someone help me with when? This is a struggle for me.

over 8 years ago

I can look into this for you. If you ask me, waiting for him to make the move is silly if you’re impatient. Just contact him and see where it goes, if you get so many positive readings this shouldn’t be an issue or rock the boat.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you time frame when he will return and what he is thinking now toward you , I read the pof the person and situation and give ofull accurate insight and details . Powerful insight and what is ahead . Please contact me today . Blessings

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I keep getting pointed that people was lien to you. As i see him taken a step back. If you seek more connect me

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

When you are ready for the truth, the right reader will appear and give you the truth you need to hear.

over 8 years ago

hi there im on now to chat but make sure u r ready for the truth

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

HELLO SUNSHINE Sunshine this is what I see, Your EX J Was on his way to be with you, When something or someone got in to the way of this happening (Why) well things do what for a reason, Is this good or an Bad Thing ? Contact me if you want God Bless the _lovemaster

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello friend, I am here to offer you my honest and genuine advice in matters of love and relationships, work, career, family issues, I am a professional tarot reader with couseling background and I would be hapy to help you out with your problem, contact me for a reading now.

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi Sweetie. I’m doing tons of specials and I feel you should contact me so I can help guide you. Contact me soon hun.

over 8 years ago
psychickarma1's photo

PsychicKarma (psychickarma1)

6 posts

Hello Sunshine. Your ex is not coming back at this time. He’s distracted by someone. For more information contact me.

over 8 years ago

I can quickly draw for you if he is coming back and when.

over 8 years ago

yes I agree, hi there just reading your post, and if its to hard towait just contact him I believe its time to take action.

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

conect with me and i can help you granted to bring him back with happeniess