Me and him

over 8 years ago

I have this man on my mind, Tordi. We were together for a short time a few years ago. I want him back and for it to be forever. Will I get him back?

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I get the feeling you need to MOVE on. If you want more info. Connect me.

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You are not allowing real love come into your life when you reflect on the past so much. You can manifest the right love into your life, contact me for help.

over 8 years ago

HI I can help u come chat

over 8 years ago

The cards look positive. I’m online, hire me by chat to discuss them.

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello friend, I am here to offer you my honest and genuine advice in matters of love and relationships, work, career, family issues, I am a professional tarot reader with couseling background and I would be happy to help you out with your problem, contact me for a reading now.

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your pot, and I wanted to let u know that its time to move on and the reason your asking about this man its not bc u still have feelings its bc your alone rite now and its not so your mind will wonder in the past,

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a relationship and love expert i can help you on this matter. contact me for more insight

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
leotarot's photo

leotarot

9 posts

Its a pleasure to be able to help you in this situation, my life is dedicated to help others with love and respect, my gift and work is recognized among years of work and dedication to my followers.

I will look forward to be able to help you. Gods bless you always