New Position Offered To Me. More Pay

over 8 years ago

Hi, The Company I work for offered me a new position and pay increase. Should I? How will it be?

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

i get the feeling you need to take it. you will like it. If you seek more information connect me.

over 8 years ago

Hello Bonita,

Congrats on your offer!If you want to look at the details of the new position with me, I’ll be online for the next few hours and then again this evening starting around 11 EST. I’d love to help!

Warm regards and best wishes, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions for an offer for a new postion and much more . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead come in and let me help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi Sweetie. I’m doing tons of specials and I feel you should contact me so I can help guide you. Contact me soon hun.

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

hi, bonita i am picking up that this is a very good position, contact me for a more detailed reading on what the future holds for you with this company

over 8 years ago

Bonita,

It’s good that you are asking for advice prior to transitioning in your current job. It may offer more pay, but what will your new work load be like? Will you have time to enjoy your new financial success? Will the position work out or will you find that it is not making you happy?

I can help look into these questions and more if you’d like to start a session. I offer a special 2 card $10 Tarot pull and we can continue from there if you like where the reading is headed!

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im seeing amazing things happening for you….contact me now for more info on this