Does soulmates could be meant "enermy from the last life"

over 8 years ago

They could be bad to your life?

over 8 years ago

Not in my view. There are two types of soulmates: your romantic soulmate, and soulmate friends and family, or even people you encounter for a short while. They are all part of your soul group. Sometimes, we from the same soul group, are teaching each other hard lessons, that may involve some pain in the process, but the ultimate goal is positive :) and it leads to spiritual evolution.

over 8 years ago

A connection from your past life may turn into an experience that is not a satisfactory one in this life. Yes, I believe you can have an enemy from your last life who now is playing the role of a friend for you in this life. Soulmates help you move along your spiritual journey. Finding a special person to spend the rest of your life with is what people often refer to as Twin Flame Soulmates. Either way, it is in your best interest to understand your relationships as much as you can so you can take whatever opportunities are in store for you with that person.

I can help you navigate your connections with the people in your life and come to the best possible outcome for your experience together.

Love&Light, Leona Graves