The Truth

over 8 years ago

According to others, things should have been better for us months ago. Well nothing is better. Was recently told now that things will get better towards the end of this month. When will things really get better between me and him? I would love the truth! Right now, he’s not even showing interest!

over 8 years ago

Hi DC,

I’m sorry for you troubles! I would love to help you by proving honest and real truthful advice. I don’t work with timelines at all, but you can see by my feedback I’m honest and sensitive, but will no sugarcoat anything. My Rates are very fair and I type quickly to get each client the most out of each reading.

I would love to help. I hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes, Pixie

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I am getting DC something about your WASTING TIME. Your going to be fed up after the end of this month. If you want to understand why? Message me

over 8 years ago

Hi just reading your post. and it starts to get better when you start making it better , you need to choose your path bc it’s not gonna fix it self you have to choose your destiny, if you wanna talk more let me know.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

He just ended things with me.

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi Sweetie. I’m doing tons of specials and I feel you should contact me so I can help guide you. Contact me soon hun.

over 8 years ago
psychickarma1's photo

PsychicKarma (psychickarma1)

6 posts

Hi DC, things aren’t going to get better between the two of you. He is interested in someone else. For more information contact me.

over 8 years ago

I can do a relationship evolution for you, with timings and advice on the best path right now.

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Hello! I would be honored to read this sensitive matter for you. I have over 15 years professional experience and though new here I can offer you honest affordable answers!

over 8 years ago
leotarot's photo

leotarot

9 posts

Its a pleasure to be able to help you in this situation, my life is dedicated to help others with love and respect, my gift and work is recognized among years of work and dedication to my followers.

I will look forward to be able to help you. Gods bless you always

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.