Still single

over 8 years ago

So a ex friend of mines has the life I want she is married with kids..and I am still single will I find love soon? 5/3/91

over 8 years ago

Hi Geri,

I know its easy for me to say be patient when its all that you want, but the real tuff comes when the stars are aligned, so to speak! If you want to see what is coming around for you, give me a all! I’d be happy to loo or you, dear. I don’t need any info from you and have an excellent feedback from clients. I have fair rate, too. I love this work and would be happy to try and help you. Warm regards, Pixie :)

Best wishes and warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Please excuse my typos! My keyboard is acting up! xo

over 8 years ago

Well of you will, but it seems not rite now bc you are occupied with other things in your life , and when you r done with that part then u will find your true love, but one thing at a time.

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello friend, I am here to offer you my honest and genuine advice in matters of love and relationships, work, career, family issues, I am a professional tarot reader with couseling background and I would be happy to help you out with your problem, contact me for a reading now.

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

(bold hi geri, i am picking up many things for you, i do see love in your future i also see when and where you will meet this person, contact me for a detailed reading, free 3 mins.)

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

(bold hi geri, i am picking up many things for you, i do see love in your future i also see when and where you will meet this person, contact me for a detailed reading, free 3 mins.)

over 8 years ago
psychickarma1's photo

PsychicKarma (psychickarma1)

6 posts

Have you ever heard the saying ‘A watched pot never boils’? You are focusing too much on one thing and letting other things in you life go. You need more balance. Contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

I have always been career focused because that is what I excel in but I find it weird that at 24 years old I have never had a stable relationship that is not normal

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hello my name is angla allow me to look in your path of love and see what is instore for you…. evey one is meant to have a parntner in life and to be happy let me help you find your happnes

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Hello! I would be honored to read this sensitive matter for you. I have over 15 years professional experience and though new here I can offer you honest affordable answers!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

Hello Dear, i do see some changes coming your way very soon. i can give you some insight into your situation i use only energies which is more natural and overall more accurate. i would love to read for you. really hope to hear from you soon, godbless - Adam

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , 15 mins for ten dollars ;)

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello My name is crystal..

Let me first tell you im a blunt psychic, and tell you also there is more to this situation .. You have not found happiness because is came and left and you cannot be happy until your back with your fire mate. This is why your envious of your friend, this is why you want happiness and a life yet cannot achieve it.

Your blocked.

Contact me let me explain more in private.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.

over 8 years ago

How am I blocked I don’t understand

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a love expert its what im known for, call me to help you today!

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Hello my name is Jordon i specialize in love readings and soulmate readings come chat with me to get the answers you been waiting for

over 8 years ago

HELLO friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.