My future

over 8 years ago

These past few weeks have been horrible for me. I can’t find a job, a past love came in and went back out of my life, making me feel broken. In have know idea where my marriage stands. Any onsite would be greatly appreciated.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like you need some self healing. I can help you if you want. Message me for more detail.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hello, Tina , I can help you and give you insight on what is ahead right away . I read the spirit and give you full accurate details what is ahead in the days ahead and much more .Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello, Tina , I can help you and give you insight on what is ahead right away . I read the spirit and give you full accurate details what is ahead in the days ahead and much more .Blessings

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi Sweetie. I’m doing tons of specials and I feel you should contact me so I can help guide you. Contact me soon hun.

over 8 years ago
psychickarma1's photo

PsychicKarma (psychickarma1)

6 posts

Hello Tina, things are chaos for you right now but with a little work on your part all things will fall into place. For more information contact me.

over 8 years ago

Good prospects on the job front. Take a chat session with me for details and timings.

over 8 years ago
leotarot's photo

leotarot

9 posts

Its a pleasure to be able to help you in this situation, my life is dedicated to help others with love and respect, my gift and work is recognized among years of work and dedication to my followers.

I will look forward to be able to help you. Gods bless you always

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

People have taught the eye, ear, and tongue the luxury of constant novelty. Now do the opposite. Turn your mind towards the good and examine every minute’s activities. Each deed is a chisel stroke shaping the rock of human personality. A wrong stroke may disfigure the rock. Therefore even the tiniest of acts must be done with great care and devotion. For a drowning person, even a reed is some support. So too to a person struggling in the sea of inborn desires (samskara), a few kind words might be of great help. No good deed is a waste; every bad deed has its consequence. So strive to avoid the slightest trace of evil activity. Keep your eyes pure. Fill your ears with stories of Divine; don’t allow them to listen to calumny. Use your tongue for uttering good, kind, and true words. Let it always remind you of God. Such constant effort will grant you victory.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hi Tina take a look at my profile I can help u with this