My future

over 8 years ago

These past few weeks have been horrible for me. I can’t find a job, a past love came in and went back out of my life, making me feel broken. In have know idea where my marriage stands. Any onsite would be greatly appreciated.

over 8 years ago

Hello Tina,

I’m sorry to hear you have been having a difficult time. Its difficult to focus on the positive when you are hurting, but as the sayin goes, this too shall pass. You must work on manifesting positive outcomes. If you wish to speak in my detail I am online to chat.

I wish you well an hope you can find the positive in this, if no now, then later on.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hi just reading your post. and that’s the whole thing about your marrage you just answered your own question, your married to a good person and it’s time for u to put some work in your marrage, this is why the past has walked away, bc it’s time to look to the future. your future is already here, and you will find a job as soon as u start grasping on what is rite in front of you.I’ll be on if you feel like talking. Just leave me a message.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and see what is ahead around you and your marriage and pass . I read around the spirit of the perosn and much more and see what is ahead . Blessing s

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You