Busy

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

Mr.CG is always on the go. We haven’t seen each other in a long time. It’s part my fault, part his fault. I’m just wondering if anyone can tell me is he really as busy as he says he is? Is it the truth or would he just rather be doing other things?

over 8 years ago

Hello Lucky,

I can certainly take a look at what is going on between the two of you. I am online now and am also most evenings between 10pm and 3am EST.

Best wishes to you.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hi just reading your post. and yes he is very busy . so he’s telling the truth, if u wanna talk more let me know, u can leave me a message.

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

hello, i am picking up many things for you. i do see that he is busy but he should be making time for you, and he dose want to but he is trying to create something magical for you.. contact me for a reading.

over 8 years ago

I can give you a full accurate reading on this person and see what he is really come in today and i can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

I can give you a full accurate reading on this person and see what he is really come in today and i can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Hello! I would be honored to read this sensitive matter for you. I have over 15 years professional experience and though new here I can offer you honest affordable answers!