My mom was said by a psychic that she got black magic

over 8 years ago

My mom went to see a psychic in my town she said my mom has been spelled with a black magic by my dad’s sister. Becuz she hated her.. (Excuse me! My aunt never gets in my family’s business) She has to pay $500 to get rid off it ?! (Wth!!) actually, my mom’s life is good now. Is that possible ?? To get rid off black magics by spending $500 … And that psychic will fix it.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi, you can give me a call i’ll explain

over 8 years ago

Although there may be some issue, this doesn’t sound right and is probably a scam. Please contact me if you want me to look into the situation.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

To me anyone that says something about black magic you cant totally believe it. Is like saying someone did voodoo on you. You cant believe whatever comes out of someones mouth. Even if your paying them to do your homework.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight what the psirit show and much more , I will give you accurate details . Come in today . Blessings

over 8 years ago

I can help u w this and that isnt what was going on w ur mom

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Scam :(

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Free will is a gift, only works if she has believed this.

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! Special ten dollars for 15 mins ;)