lost

over 8 years ago

I feel like my relationship is failing with asha and i wonder does she feel the same way. her birthday is 11_8_1994 my name is angelique 8_10_1992

over 8 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear. I would rather give you a reading private Im picking up a lot of feelings that are there and I can tell you whats going on.. connect with me now.

over 8 years ago

Yes, she feels the same. Take a chat session for us to explore how your relationship and your love life evolve.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love issues and much more . I read around the spirit of the person thoughts and give you full accurate insight and details . Come in right right way . Blessings

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hello my name is aqngla im a love speacalist i can look in side her hart and her fealings to see what she wants and is feeling and wanting in her life . i do no she feals lost reight now …concect with me for full love reading

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

i specialize in love readings i can give you clear insight on whats going on in your relationship,,call me now for the answers

over 8 years ago

look at my profile I can help u with and what she wants

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,