Libra Problems

over 8 years ago

Im a libra born in the year 96, right now in my life I feel unbalanced spiritually, and in love… I have already found myself, the problem is I dont know how to put together the pieces properly because I can feel myself as well as situations im handling crumbling, please help

over 8 years ago

Then we can take a look at your chart and see where this feeling of unbalanced comes from and how to create some balance out of the energies in your chart :)

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! Special ten dollars for 15 mins ;)

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi my name is Regina Starr, I Specialize in love and also meditations and healing, Please call me I feel that there is something we need to look int

Blessings hope to speak soon Xx Regina starr

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Hello! I would be honored to read this sensitive matter for you. I have over 15 years professional experience and though new here I can offer you honest affordable answers!

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

Hello Diva I can help with this, please contact me I am the_lovemater now here

over 8 years ago

I can help u with this come chat

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I read around the spirit of the person and give you what spirit show me around you and much more I can help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight and details . Blessings

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jennifer,

That could be due to difficult transits involving two planets in our solar system to your Birth Chart.

However without having your DOB with year I cannot actually comment.

The two planets that are hitting Libra planets negatively are Uranus and planet of instability and Pluto the planet of transformation.

In case you are not aware I am also an qualified astrologer of 18 years plus.

All the best ESTHER