Not sure if anyone can answer this?

over 8 years ago

What’s my family/ love like gonna be like in the near future will I ever have kids etc? I feel like its never gonna happen!! 04-02-1994

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello I can help you right away on all of your questions from your future and your family and much more . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead and when you will meet your future and changes in every area of your life I give time frame Come in right away and i know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello I can help you right away on all of your questions from your future and your family and much more . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead and when you will meet your future and changes in every area of your life I give time frame Come in right away and i know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

I see some challenges around you but I do see a bright future. Come chat if you’d like more insight.

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to read this sensitive matter for you. I’m new to the site but have over 15 years professional experience.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , 15 mins for ten dollars ;)