what's up

over 8 years ago

Will he contact me by Christmas,I miss him very much

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a love expert i can help you now! let me reveal the truth to you now … call me, you wont be dissapointed,

over 8 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

hi Belinda, I will love to do a reading for you…I have a special of 5 minutes for $10 for new clients. Xoxox

over 8 years ago

Hi im sure they are a number of really good readers who can give you precise info of what to expect from “him” ... and if contact is coming or not. Check a few profiles / read feed back and then take your pick when you feel connected.

I would be happy to look to this also for you if you have not already got the answers to your question.

Take care Dino

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions and much more . Ir ead the spirit of the person and see when he will contact you and much more. Come in today . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Yes.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Belinda,

The problem with your questions about someone contacting you does in itself mean you are going to get the type of contact you are hoping for.

By itself it does mean this person is romantically interested in you nor coming back to you if an ex.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Yes he can contact you as soon as he relizes that he can and he doesn’t have to fear

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.