Married for 17 days and falling apart already?

over 8 years ago

I’ve been with my husband for 7 years. We’ve been married for 17 days and it feels like everything is falling apart already. We’ve been arguing a lot or just plain not speaking to each other. His ex has been texting him nonstop all of the sudden. I don’t know what’s going on anymore. Can anyone help me?

over 8 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

Dear Trish, so sorry what he is doing to you we have a new moon on the 11th this is very power full I will tell you what to do to bring peace in your life reach out to me c,

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello I can help you right away and look into spirit and see what the ex is up to and why your husbnad have this negative way toward you I will give you full accurate insight and details what the spirit show aorund your marraige and relationship and when it will get better . Please come in now Im on line . I know I can help you right away . Accurate details . Blessings

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Please call me I specialize in love and relationships, I Can help guide you thru this :-)

Blessings xx -Regina Starr

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to read this sensitive matter for you. I’m new to the site but have over 15 years professional experience.

over 8 years ago

If you would like to know what lays ahead for you and your husband please feel free to contact me so we can see what his intentions are and where his thoughts are as well. I do wish you all the best through this hard time. Blessings

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Trish,

You seek marriage counselling on your side of the world immediately.

There was a reason it took 7 years to get married in the first place – one of you guys has a commitment problem and now that individual is hearing the gate shut and he/she is in panic mode.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hi just reading your post and yes I can help , it’s just stress, and the x, is very jealous and trying to brake u up with your husband, but don’t show worry .

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.