moving home

over 8 years ago

I have decided that it is time for me to leave this realtionship and move back to my own country. I dont have a job nor here or back home, nor a Place to live there. So Money is short to make the move. How will things turn out, will I move back home as I want? or will I stay here and suffer more?

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

No one needs to suffer in life.. This move will have many obstacles but you will over come them you are a very strong person kristina.. come chat with me fore more insight

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hi there its not as bad as it feels come chat

over 8 years ago

I would love to analyze how things evolve for you, from now on, and what 2016 brings into your life.

over 8 years ago

Hello I can give you full accurate details and insight on what the spirit show around you moving back home and receing a job and much more Please ocme in right awa y. Accurate details and muhc m ore . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello Kristina,

I am so sorry to hear that you’re experiencing such an ordeal at this time and that you cannot go back home right away. I work with my clairvoyance while reading the Tarot and can offer you insights as to which route is best for you and how to go about getting back home.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings. MASTER Z

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and no you wont have to suffer for long, but don’t exspect to move fast bc u don’t have the funds so u have to make the mony and save it and then you will move back home shortly.

over 8 years ago

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago

Kristina this is definitely a time of transition for you. If you would like to know where things are headed, ,please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading! 15 mins for ten / or half an hour for 25