Nursing Final?

over 8 years ago

Hi I just took my nursing final. I feel very confident but worry about if I get to move forward in the program.

This final really counted and if I don’t make it I’m kicked out. I pray I got an 84 or above. Nursing means the world to me.

I had a very tough year but really worked hard.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

you need spiritual positive energy take a session so i can guide you .

over 8 years ago

My spirit guides are assuring me that I passed. I’m just nervous. I studied very hard to do this final. A lot of us are in my position where it’s a make or break

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

with positive spell your luck will shine everywhere .

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details , what the spirit show around you , and if you pass and much more . Contact me now and I cna help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello, My name is Crystal..

Nursing is your calling because your a healer.. but lately it doesn’t seem like you can heal yourself, your mind, your spirit..

contact me I’ll tell you more

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.

over 8 years ago

Unfortunately I’m out the program. I emailed the dean about the troubles we’ve been having. A lot of us have emailed.