lonely

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I have been trying and trying so hard to be patient in love. I see everyone is happy or at least content except me and i feel so lonely. People say be patient or you’ll find someone but my heart is just hurting. I have never been in a relationship. I liked two guys and really opened my heart to one of them, but they broke my heart and is currently dating someone. The other guy doesn’t even have the slightest romantic interest in me and just only sees me as a friend. I know deep down Im a good person, but the loneliness kills me. It has come to the point where I have fallen into a small depression and cry myself to sleep. I used to be such a happy person, but things have changed.

I have to be okay with being single and constantly love myself, but maybe it would help just to know if I will ever meet someone that I could love? A guy that has a big, loving heart like me. Looks don’t matter to me.

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

hello toree. i know it is hard to be patient in love because you just want to be with somebody to care for you but these things take time. I would love to do a reading for you and give you some real insight into your situation i use only energies which is more natural and overall more accurate. really hope to hear from you soon, godbless - Adam

over 8 years ago

hi toree I know being patient is not easy but you will have that special someone come in and you will find him to be worth the wait . Loving yourself is the first step, When you have a chance come by and we can chat .Best wishes

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

My name is Crystal,

There’s a reason you cannot seem to find or keep the love you seek. Your a good person but many under estimate you and take advantage of you.

Contact me i’ll tell you more and how exactly you can OVERCOME this !!

Blessings.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,