Cant see any way I will get out of my depression or get over the revelations this year has brought

over 8 years ago

This year has been one of the worst of my life. I dont feel strong enough any more and feel im on borrowed time. Im at a loss, and cannot escape the terrible traumatic events of my life. I really need some answers, im a good person, but bad things keep happening to me and those I love.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I See something for you regarding this call me

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you wiht all of your questions and much more and guidness and hanging your destiny . I read around the person and situation . I will give you full accurate insight and details . clarfity . so oyu can move forward and make changes. Please come into today . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Carla, Remember its what we do with the situations in life that define us, not the situations themselves. When we let the situations define us, we lose a sense of self and start to identify ourselves with the negatives of life. Creating depression and ptsd.

Continuing to identify with the “why me’s” will only manifest more “why me’s”.

Let me know if you would like help moving past all this and learning how to create “yes! me’s”.

over 8 years ago

I can do a special reading for you, advice with several oracles, and the compiled message is the best path to take.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, and don’t start the almost new year with all this dark negativity, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , 15 mins for ten dollars ;)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

If you are honestly ready to move forward I can help you with some clarity and help guide you to the right direction . We can take a look at what is ahead for you in 2016 as I feel the changes that will take place will lead you to a much better path. Wishing you all the best …Dom

over 8 years ago
miss_luna didn't upload a photo

LOVE HEALER AND ADVISOR LU... (miss_luna)

9 posts

Life is just one big lesson and a game we need to play right. being depressed and just sitting around, self loathing isn’t going to get you anywhere. sometimes you need someone to talk to and open up to but i wouldn’t say anybody. thats why we’re here for you, hun. i would like to talk to you. message me or call me. whenever you can, since i cant really talk much on these forums lol