should I stop talking to my friend?

over 8 years ago

So my friend 9/6/90 I’ve known for 4 years is being weird to me. This year has been awkward between us since I confessed my feelings last December. So like sometimes he is friendly to me and and other times he is at avoidance mode and is standoffish like he’s been this week. I want him to let him know without saying anything that I dont have feelings for him anymore. We talk like we are friends when we are alone but when people are around I’m not even there as I’m invisible to him. Does he hate me? Should I stop talking to him altogether and ignore him?

over 8 years ago

Can someone please reply to this post?

over 8 years ago
miss_luna didn't upload a photo

LOVE HEALER AND ADVISOR LU... (miss_luna)

9 posts

i’ve had my fair share with people like him. he’s obviously hiding something with a past lover and he doesn’t want you to you to know. he’s also not the type to talk about his feelings, only to those who mean the world to him. he has a lot of walls up and always will, its gonna take more than a talk to just bring them down. he’s a very difficult and stubborn person who i don’t see you getting anywhere with. i understand he makes you happy but sometimes holding on to someone can cause us more hurt than happiness. hope i helped :)

over 8 years ago

So why won’t he let go of her and shouldnt they be dating or married already?

over 8 years ago

Hi Leila,

If you’d like to give me a call we can take a closer look at your situation.

Best of luck!

Pixie

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You