Crazy Dream

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

Just recently I dreamt about me and a certain someone. It got hot and heavy. He was showing much emotion. Which he never does. While we were hot and heavy I heard this pitter-patter of little feet running down the hall way. I could picture the kids, one boy and one girl maybe 1-2 years old. They had to be twins. I could hear their little laughter. So I went to see if I was mistaken. When I got to the hallway, the children disappeared. So I was wondering is this me with some deep down wishful thinking, am I stopping Mr. Hot and Heavy from having more kids with someone else? What does this signify, if anything?

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your dream , and much more around this person what the meaning is . I read the spirit and see what it is , that this dream is telling you around him toward you . Contact me Now and I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post and what I can pickup with out my cards is that , that dream was for u to show u something abiut you and not him. so ill be online for a bit if u wanna talk.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lucky,

Dreams are symbolic not literal but they are also coming from your subconscious.

Understand it is not our job to tell you what to do but I believe this dreams strongly suggests – more children – not with Mr Hot & Heavy, so you need to ask yourself – which is important to yourself?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

The reason I believe the children were his is because I had the procedure to end my ability to have kids. It’s been 10 years and its worked fine so far. He on the other hand is a man and they can have kids forever.

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

Hello, I can help you right away on your dream , and much more around this person what the meaning

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

i can tell you what this means call me for a great accurate reading now!