peter

over 8 years ago

Pete and i been sleeping together since may. This last week he as gone distant not contacting me. Will he contact me and want to see me again

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Need to check with clairvoyance and astrology.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions and much more , I will read around his thoughts and see when he will contact you , what the spirit show around you and him . Contact me now and i know I can help you Blessings – Marva.lee

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

hi I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel him emotionally changing. Dont take it seriously… Message me for more details.

over 8 years ago

yes he wouid