Seeking my soulmate

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

Idk if I should be looking or waiting…please help

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions for the future around soulmate and much more . I wil give you full accurate insight and time frame when your soulmate will come in . I read around the spirit of the perosn and see what is ahead for you . Come in now I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

I’m tired of seeking, but don’t want to give up

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I can help you right away on your love questions for the future around soulmate and much more Im on line now

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a love expert its what im known for, call me to help you today!

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, i have brought soul mates together reunited loved ones helped relaionships, and more. I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear LeoGirl,

You actually do neither and just go on living you life in the present rather than just the future.

One of your soulmates in life will appear but before getting too excitied remember a Soul Mate is first and foremost a Spiritual Union and not a romantic one.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

hello dear. i am picking up on something and it appears to be quite interesting i suggest you give me a chat so i can tell you what im seeing because it is also very important for you to know ..i would love to read for you my prices are on my profile really hope to hear from you soon, godbless - Adam

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Hello my name is Jordon i specialize in soulmate readings and love readings come read my profile and chat with me to get the answers you’ve been searching for!

#Love&Light

over 8 years ago

HELLO friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.