the truth

over 8 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Its been many months since I have spoke to my ex A(3-22-89) and right now he is with someone else. Now I have had many readings that tell me hexwill come back that I will hear from him again. Though I seen pictures of them two at times I feel maybe he is happy. I haven’t reach out to him since i found out about her I left him alone like he wanted it. But aside from me having a reading n having been told by many he will come back I can’t help but feel it is true its not only BC of what they readers had told me but I feel deep down he is still connected to me and we have a chance now my question is can this be true that what my heart and gut feeling is true? Or am I just being naivy and stupid?

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and no your not wrong, there is nothing wrong in having a little hope and faith, and he is trying to be happy with another but there is something about you that keeps him near to you, so don’t worry its taking time bc he needs to see for himself on what he wants.

over 8 years ago

Hi Lovelyy,

First of all, you are intelligent & aware of your situation. For sensitives, it’s very difficult, at every level of skill, to decipher between emotions and intuition. This is why many of us will not read for ourselves.

If you’d like, I can help you feel out if this is a form of wishful thinking or if you’re really picking up on him on a psychic level.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details ,time frame ,if he will come back in your life for a relationship or not , I read around spirit of the person and see what this spirit show around him coming back in the future Come in now and receive your reading. I know I can give you strong insight and details . Blessings

over 8 years ago

I am not sure your situation. My situation has been I was told by about 3 readers in early September that he would be back in 4 weeks. The time came and went. No contact with him. Then it changed to large 2015, early 2016. That is what I hear from the few I talk to. I’m just waiting for it to change to mid 2016. It seems they do that to keep us coming back. I have been meditating, being more healthy, etc. And I still have not had contact from him. Good luck to you.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,