Don't know which psychic

over 8 years ago

There are many to choose but is there anyone that can just let me know that they can in fact tap into my energy ? Even a small detail and I don’t have paypal just my debit and a cc

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes i have deep knowledge kundalini energy and chakra aura cleansing take a session for spiritual positive energy healing.

over 8 years ago

Hi much of this will also come down to you. Getting a feel for a psychic here. Reading the reviews the profiles and the different skills each reader has.

You would though need PayPal to be able to utilize one of the many really good Psychic here.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun I can help you, I can give you an energy reading I can also tell you whatever it is you want to know and more. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you , it,s some healing around you , you need , of hurt . Please come in and I can help you through spirit , to change some things in your life and bring your good to you and much more Please get pay pal so you can receive your help . Come in today . I know I can help you , it,s some things deep , .Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

trust to your intuition ..

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I wouild need to know what is it that your looking know

over 8 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I specialize in energy readings I tune into the chakras using crystals and singing bowls if you contact me I can explain in detail

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_miranda_gates didn't upload a photo

Master Psychic - Miranda Ga... (master_psychic_miranda_gates)

7 posts

Hi sweet heart, My name is Miranda and I am here to help In detail whatever it is your looking to find out or figure out I am able to break through confusion so you can receive clarity what is it exactly that your wanting to get done to your chakras I also work in chakra balancing what is it that’s making you feel they need to be tapped into please contact me so we can talk privately

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 8 years ago

You will know because during the chat they will tell you things you resonate with, about your question, your present, or past. And then, when it comes to the predictive side, which is the more important part, you will know only when the predictions happen. Evaluating a psychic takes time and at least one accurate prediction :)

over 8 years ago

I am very confused . I chatted with 2 and got 2 readings on purple ocean and they seemed so generalized .

over 8 years ago

come chat and take a look at my profile i can help u

over 8 years ago
chris1992's photo

Divine Light (chris1992)

4 posts