dreams end with two words

over 8 years ago

Ever since I was little I would have a dream. And sometimes I would say the words “I can’t” and then someone does something interesting and my dreams come to an end. Why does that happen?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

e in yourself .. and you always said i cant .. because probably your life lesson is to become I CAN…. change it try to change it in your dreams .. to i can…

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

e in yourself .. and you always said i cant .. because probably your life lesson is to become I CAN…. change it try to change it in your dreams .. into i can…

over 8 years ago

because there r some things that r not meant to know that’s why.

over 8 years ago

Hello Leila,

I specialize in both Clairvoyant Tarot and dream interpretations. Having both a bachelor’s degree in psychology and natural psychic abilities, I feel out the messages in your dreams just like I would the symbols in the Tarot.

Please stop by for a consultation and I will offer you my best advice. Using the first 3 free minutes, if you have your dreams typed out somewhere (all details you can remember), you can copy/paste it and I will be able to read it there then begin the per/minute charge and start telling you what I am picking up.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello Friend,

One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings. MASTER Z

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago
johanmedium didn't upload a photo

Johan (johanmedium)

8 posts

Hello Angel,

As i feel, this has to do with ur childhood. Its time for u to grow up on a emotional level and tell yourself “I CAN”!

Much love, Johanmedium

over 8 years ago

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading! 15 mins for ten / or half an hour for 25