Trying to have faith

over 8 years ago

Hello trying to have faith Ralph 2-23-70 will come back to me. I also have been told he is my twin flame and soul mate and we are meant to be together… However it’s taken longer then it was supposed too and now I believe he talking with other women (his ex) and feeling like I do need to just move on? I know I need to be patient yet I feel he making effort toward someone else

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shygirl,

A soulmate is not necessarily in your life until the end of time.

Some do leave your life but that does not mean the time you spend with that individual is invalid. You both still got something from your time together.

I feel you need to listen to your feelings about Ralph and believe he has moved on and therefore you need to consider stop waiting for him and also moved on. Until you do this, you will be blocking the opportunity for new romance in your life.

Consider this – 2016 is just around the corner – a New Year.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Got to say I think Esther has nailed this one.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I have reunited lovers helped relationships, marriages and more. I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love and relationship questions when he will return and why he is staying away right now , I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you and him beginning together again . Contact me Now and I can help you Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago

well the reason for that is bc he seemed to go another way for rite now but don’t give up hope he will meet you at the end.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I am Master Z I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 8 years ago

If you still want to know if there is a chance for him returning, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ fast typist/ accurate readings/ half hour for 25 dollars ;)

over 8 years ago

Hello Shygirl,

It seems that you are at a crossroads in determining whether or not you’d like to remain loyal to Ralph. Figuring out what your heart wants can be so difficult, especially when the other person isn’t making it easy for you.

I specialize in understanding peoples’ feelings and motivations. Using my Tarot, I tune in and determine what the best course of action is for you based on where you are headed.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

I am not sure your situation. My situation has been I was told by about 3 readers in early September that he would be back in 4 weeks. The time came and went. No contact with him. Then it changed to large 2015, early 2016. That is what I hear from the few I talk to. I’m just waiting for it to change to mid 2016. It seems they do that to keep us coming back. I have been meditating, being more healthy, etc. And I still have not had contact from him. Good luck to you.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,