what is wrong with folks? pure ignorance

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

so lately i have been cutting people off left and right shortly after my birthday in august. Family was the first to go because alot of them are no good. When I suddenly cut some people off, alot of them are upset with me and like why arent you talking to me no more? my reaction is, you didn’t realize how much you hurt me. instead of fighting and hassling you, i did the next best thing and left without a word.

everybody i disconnected with is acting all butt hurt? WHY?! They know they were wrong. I shouldn’t have to explain myself.

over 8 years ago

I would be happy to read for you and take a look at the situation. I am currently offering a 1 question reading for $20. This should clear it up for you.

Best,

Nicole

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and u ask why, and ill tell u why, its bc they lost not you that’s why

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more what the spirit show around you and family and some people . And you had to do that and much more . Contact me today , I cna help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You