No connection

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

Ready for someone special.. A connection.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes your soulmate will come in your life .Take a session for more insight.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and yes love is on the way.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

We can try the Soulmate profile. There is a short version in my Holidays specials, but we can also try the full profile, if you wish.

over 8 years ago

I can sense you are tired of being alone or in casual situations. Please contact me soon to see when someone new will enter your life.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter

over 8 years ago

Hi Leogirl,

As much as it is about the Universe’s timing, there are things we can do to help speed along the process of finding someone special. Are you looking in the right places? Are you looking for the right personality type when you go out? What is really in your best interest to be doing right now to help you meet that special someone?

I can help you figure out how to take your life in your own hands and meet that person.

Love&Light, Leona Graves