Soulmate issue

over 8 years ago

12/20/1990 keeps blaming for him being in the hospital and i dont know what to say or do so he can forgive me like i always do him when hes done something to hurt me i have no idea how he keeps saying we cant be together cuz i messed up his health now he has bells pasly cuz of stress i dont know what to do or say to fix this so we can be together again & happy and look past this bad storm.

Will he ever forgive me and stop blaming me How do i fix this?

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angelicia,

Why? did you head this Soulmate issue????

For future reference when one person in a relationship blames another for their problem, it is time to actually consider leaving that relationship?

Why? Because no one person is to blame and when one person is the blamer it is usually because that individual does not wish to look at their relationship in the problem.

Hope you have a good holiday season coming up without blame in it.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

We can do an advice spread, for the best actions now.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away , and see what the spirit show around him toward forgiving you in the future , and much more , I will give you full accurate reading on all matters , around you and ihm . Come in now and i know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away , and see what the spirit show around him toward forgiving you in the future , and much more , I will give you full accurate reading on all matters , around you and ihm . Come in now and i know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ fast typist/ accurate readings/ half hour for 25 dollars ;)

over 8 years ago

Hey Angelicia,

It sounds like you’ve been through quite a lot already. The blame-game isn’t fun at all, but stress is something EVERY relationship has! I can look further into how best to communicate with him for the time being. As well, I can offer you advice from your Spirit Guides while channeling their energy during the Tarot reading.

Love&Light, Leona Graves