afraid..what does he want

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

By bf and I ,as far as I know, are broken up. Havnt spoken in a bit and now he’s trying to call me. I at the moment ,and for awhile yet, can’t answer The phone and at same time I’m afraid to answer. Is it good? is it bad? What does he want?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

HI Audry,

If its good or bad is really a personal opinion to you. Its also a very relative term. I’d be happy to look further at the details and discuss what his intentions are.

Take good care, Pixie

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! 15 mins for ten dollars/ fast typist ;)

over 8 years ago

Hello Audry,

One of my specialties is understanding peoples’ motivations and feelings. I can look into his intentions as well as tell you what I see developing between the two of you over the next month.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

You have to allow him to tell YOU his feelings. You will never know unless you hear it from him. I get that that he wants to be straight with you.

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

He tried to walk away and couldn’t. I connect within the first three minutes pop into chat with me. I’m new here but professional experience since july 1997

over 8 years ago

Hello my friend, I am Master Z would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 8 years ago

ACCURATE ANSWERS IN YOUR BUDGET hi dear,i will give you accurate answers to your question by using my GOD given gifts,i love to help people and heal broken spirits.let me use my practical EXPERIENCE and my ability to tune into the angelic world to help you.please contact me for quick, accurate, authentic, detail and deep insight.let me have the pleasure to help you just need to contact me for email reading or LIVE CHAT without any hesitation.waiting for your thankful response, GOD BLESS YOU .

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Did u find anything?going though something. Similar

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say its not a bad thing if he calls, and I don’t see it to a bad call. but you also have to get over your fears u cant keep living like this u have to gain your confedence back and know u r worth loving I’m on line if you wanna talk