love

over 8 years ago

i would like to know if someone can do a sampke ready i have no money i give everything to my best friend so she can buy a house this year and shes having a baby this month or next i ride a bike 11 miles a dat home from work because there are no buses and i walk up a huge hill i work two jobs she just needs rhe monet more rhan me right now what i want to know is if we we be rogether in rhe future her name is loretta spruell and i am shanan hilliary if you can tell me anything i would appriciate it thanks she sends me mixed signals and we have been intimate in the past and we are still very close

over 8 years ago

her dob is 10/28/85 and mine 12/30/76

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! 15 mins for ten dollars/ fast typist ;)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello there.. I saw Your post, about your question, please see My profile and how and what I do.. I have 30 years of professional reading experience. Im sure, that Im able to help You .. NO SUGAR TALK. Only the truth.. All i do is for your benefit… Please send me Your date of birth and hour of birth if is known, and for all persons who are involved ..Just in case i will need to see something about them … Write specific questions if you already have it.. That I can focus Myself on that what You want to know…Call Me.. on Phone..or Chat reading… or Email reading Im generous with My chat time… You are hiring My knowledge and experience …I do astrology ( with timeline calculations ) Tarot cards readings and I Ching readings.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You…

over 8 years ago

can someone do a hort reading forme on this i dont hve cash today but i can pay 10 in the next week