healing

over 8 years ago

Hello I am looking for someone to be able to help me clear obstacles out of my present and future pathway and I’m not sure which psychic is able to do those things .

I am wondering what is blocking me from being able to let go. And what can I do to help make some more money.

If u are able to help me please say so and explain yourself . If you can show me ur able to connect , the. I would like to hire u

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I could help you with this. As I can give you guidance and steps to do in order to focus on the things you need to. If you feel like I can help you feel free to message me

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hello read my description and see if you are interested

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello there.. I saw Your post, about your question, please see My profile and how and what I do.. I have 30 years of professional reading experience. Im sure, that Im able to help You .. NO SUGAR TALK. Only the truth.. All i do is for your benefit… Please send me Your date of birth and hour of birth if is known, and for all persons who are involved ..Just in case i will need to see something about them … Write specific questions if you already have it.. That I can focus Myself on that what You want to know…Call Me.. on Phone..or Chat reading… or Email reading Im generous with My chat time… You are hiring My knowledge and experience …I do astrology ( with timeline calculations ) Tarot cards readings and I Ching readings.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You…

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

i can help you clear all things in your life ive been doing this for over 21 years

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

Be careful what you ask for. My advice is don’t go for anyone offering spells, only go for a reader. The real answer is you. You are in your own way, but you don’t believe that do you?

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight on healing yourself and letting go of any negative and hurt . I read around the spirit of the person to help them and bring their good to them and much more in all matters of life . Contact now – I know I can help you. Blessings

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello Friend,

One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings. MASTER Z

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings. MASTER Z

over 8 years ago
leah.lorenzo didn't upload a photo

Leah.Love.Advisor (leah.lorenzo)

9 posts

alot ofpsychics copy and paste to all clients.

i however do not. so you say you have obsticles… you would need somthing that is customized just for you. depending on your sitchauion what has already tooken place and what is to come. msg me if u wish