will he

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Will Curtis and I reconnect we have good memory’s only we never gotten in to big fight or arguments he was just a fling n at this point that’s all I’m looking but I was told he’s in a relationship so I don’t know if they will last or will he come back to me

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I keep hearing FINISHED. If you want to understand why. You can contact me.

over 8 years ago

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

So there is no way I can get him back he’s done

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

You can contact me for a paid session. Thank you

over 8 years ago

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

There is no need to if its done if its finished

over 8 years ago

Hello my friend, I am Master Z would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 8 years ago

ACCURATE ANSWERS IN YOUR BUDGET hi dear,i will give you accurate answers to your question by using my GOD given gifts,i love to help people and heal broken spirits.let me use my practical EXPERIENCE and my ability to tune into the angelic world to help you.please contact me for quick, accurate, authentic, detail and deep insight.let me have the pleasure to help you just need to contact me for email reading or LIVE CHAT without any hesitation.waiting for your thankful response, GOD BLESS YOU .

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ fast typist/ accurate readings/ half hour for 25 dollars ;)

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago

hi honey, we talked before and his path changed over he chose to stay with her to make it work and so far so good there doing good. and you know what it wasn’t meant to be with him bc he also just at that time was just looking for the rite one and it looks like he did, so no he wont be contacting you very soon.