Fuming!!!

over 8 years ago

I’m fuming right now! I’m fed up with him Ihave shown him kindness – patience – loyalty – humbleness- love but he keeps doing stupid things to hurt me! What is he thinking? I just told him BYE , told him he wasn’t the person I thought he was. This is just devistating me

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I would say take care of yourself

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love issues with this person and give you full accurate insight what the spirit hsow around him and much more .Please come in now and I know I cna help you with all of your love problems . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello my friend, I am Master Z would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 8 years ago

ACCURATE ANSWERS IN YOUR BUDGET hi dear,i will give you accurate answers to your question by using my GOD given gifts,i love to help people and heal broken spirits.let me use my practical EXPERIENCE and my ability to tune into the angelic world to help you.please contact me for quick, accurate, authentic, detail and deep insight.let me have the pleasure to help you just need to contact me for email reading or LIVE CHAT without any hesitation.waiting for your thankful response, GOD BLESS YOU .

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello there.. I saw Your post, about your question, please see My profile and how and what I do.. I have 30 years of professional reading experience. Im sure, that Im able to help You .. NO SUGAR TALK. Only the truth.. All i do is for your benefit… Please send me Your date of birth and hour of birth if is known, and for all persons who are involved ..Just in case i will need to see something about them … Write specific questions if you already have it.. That I can focus Myself on that what You want to know…Call Me.. on Phone..or Chat reading… or Email reading Im generous with My chat time… You are hiring My knowledge and experience …I do astrology ( with timeline calculations ) Tarot cards readings and I Ching readings.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You…

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter

over 8 years ago

Hello Willow,

One of my specialties is understanding where another person is coming from – what their feelings are, & what they are thinking. When it comes to ending it with him, you’re still left with questions about why he behaved the way that he did. I can look into this and offer you insight to help you through this troubling time.

Love&Light, Leona Graves