Heartbroken

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

I’ve spent the last couple weeks feeling so blue about things. I’m not a crier but I sure have been the last few weeks. I’ve tried explaining to 4.15.78 how things have hurt me and how lonely I’ve felt. He just doesn’t seem to give two damns about putting in any effort. So today I say goodbye. I seriously think I was just a game he was playing anyway. So, can anyone tell me will there be someone else for me in the very near future? Was I just a joke?

over 8 years ago

Hi lucky1,

I can certainly look into what you meant to him and if there’s another love in the works for you in the next few months. Using my clairvoyance and Tarot cards, I feel out which direction you are headed and specialize in understanding the psychology and feelings of those in your life.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

Hi Lucky, I’m so sorry for what you are going through. I can look at your situation with you and talk about some of the possible offshoots of your current path, and even the reasons why this didn’t work, etc. I’d be happy to help you make sense of this relationship and map out what you have learned from it and what you can avoid in the future.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hi there I was just reading your post. and I want to say, not to feel down bc you have a lot going for you. And you have a lot to offer, and yes there will be some one comming along, there are break throughs and new doors opening. so I’ll be on this morning if you wanna talk let me know your more then welcome to leave me a message

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on your love issues and much more I read around the spirit of the person and give you full accurate insight and details , what the spirit show around you for the future and love and romance .On line now , Please come I n now . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You