Outcome

over 8 years ago
shilo12 didn't upload a photo

Shilo (shilo12)

6 posts

Not one psychic on here has been correct in their outcome that I consulted. When I went back with the prediction didn’t occur they either changed their story or that it needed more time. I am not sure who to believe anymore…Shame as there are some great ones out there but sometimes more scammers.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shilo,

The word psychic – means Ï have a feeling” as in each individual reader having a feeling about your question.

I do not believe anyone can give you a concrete outcome.

If you want something more concrete and time based – astrology is the answer.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hi I was reading your post. and I want to say that when you have a reading and if there is confusion then your reading will come out a little blury, but if you wanna talk let me know, I hope I can help you find the answers.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago

Shilo, I can help you right away and give you true insight and details , whether its good or bad ,what the spirit show around you . I don,t sugar coat. I know I can help you , Contact me now , and I know I can help you. Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi Shilo,

I’m sorry you feel you had a negative experience thus far. This brings up the point I try to educate as much as I can in my own little corner of the spiritual world. Not all readings are created equal and not all readers provide the same services or have the same gifts. While surely there are bad apple in every bunch, don’t let that change your view of the many talented readers on this site. I always say 1. go in with a clear idea of what you want to take from the reader. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about how the reader comes upon their info, and what their limitations are. I personally know right off the bat, I do not provide timeframes. I don’t work with them for a number of reasons, while other readers have clear indications of time involved. Some of us are mediums and have communication with lost loved ones. The list goes on. At the end of the day, are people just lie you. There are as many different variations of of communicating and obtaining this info as their are people here.

Time and energy are not an easy thing to define so often is an amount of time that needs to pass before you will see the result of things your reader sees for you. And sure, there are scammers in everything, unfortunately. This is just another time when you should use YOUR instinct and trust your gut when choosing a reader.

I hope this has helped you, Shilo. I would love to help you personally if you are still looking for some clarification. Take a look at my reviews and profile for yourself to see if I’m the type of reader you may want to work with. I have great feedback and fair rates. I type quickly and love to help.

Best of luck and warm regards to you!

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello Friend,

One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings. MASTER Z

over 8 years ago
chrys1987 didn't upload a photo

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

not one was correct because all are liars and they have no clue what they talking about. they all want money

over 8 years ago

That’s why you gotta just let life happen instead of depeNding on psychic because that used to be me and she admited she told me what I wanted to hear and of course because of money too

over 8 years ago

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

?? really she had the nerve to admit that to you?? don’t worry karma is a bitch will take care of these liars

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading! 15 mins for ten / or half an hour for 25

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

hello, i am picking up many things for you, i offer a comfortable relationship with all my clients i would like to help you through this hard time. contact me for detailed reading. lots of blessings to you, thanks.

over 8 years ago
terridelights didn't upload a photo

❤️TERRI DELIGHTS❤️ (terridelights)

54 posts

I know exactly why your predicted outcomes are not coming to fruition. When you get a chance come to chat and I will explain further and look at your situation too. Happy Holidays.

over 8 years ago

I am not sure your situation. My situation has been I was told by about 3 readers in early September that he would be back in 4 weeks. The time came and went. No contact with him. Then it changed to late 2015, early 2016. That is what I hear from the few I talk to. I’m just waiting for it to change to mid 2016. It seems they do that to keep us coming back. I have been meditating, being more healthy, etc. And I still have not had contact from him. Good luck to you.

over 8 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

Hi i understand your pain. Ive been tricked many times here with readers. Most recently ive found out a reader was making up stuff as they go. I had luck with a few readers here though. I would recommend psychic dino and the secret psychic and goddess athena Also u wanna try to stay away from the ones who do flat readings for 4.99 they only do that so that you can’t rate them after the reading. Anything under $5 dollars you wont be able to rate them. I had one psychic on here tell me that i was gonna die in October but looks like im alive and healthy.

over 8 years ago

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

Those who mislead deliberately people should legitimately be prosecuted.

I think as well that they do this to keep coming back to them if time frames don’t pass. I was told for one year that the guy I was asking about will contact me and they said we will be in a relationship etc he just contacted on Nov with a very vague contact that could be only from curiosity and he didn’t contact again. I went back to same readers to ask them if they will contact again they said soon. Its not end DEC he hasn’t contacted. So I believe they go this contact correct by coincidence only.