Will we stay together

over 8 years ago

Hi my name is Marquita 06/14/89 I wanted to know will me and my boyfriend stay together his name is TAJE Johnson 11/27/92 we been real rocky he’s younger than me with no kids I have 3 I just wanted to know if we have a future together and are we meant to be

over 8 years ago

HI There come chat I can help u with this

over 8 years ago

Hello Marquita,

One of my specialties is understand how people feel and what their intentions are. I will gladly look into where you and Taje are headed using my Clairvoyant Tarot.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello Friend,

One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings. MASTER Z

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, How are you today ? Allow me to guide you on your situation I am surprised my clients by giving them very good outcomes, Direct to the situation with honesty answers in a very expressive way,Just provide me your Name and dob.So i can easily pick things honestly and accurately through my Visions.

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post and I have to say that there is a lot to be said about a new relationship. he does have flaws, but he is young and its a little hard to take on a woman with 3, but will he try yes he wouild but is he ready to settle in his mind no not yet, but it couid change. it depends on his path that he chooses, and rite now he has not chosed his path.

over 8 years ago

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago

Hi Marquita. If you want a direct answer about this relationship, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading! 15 mins for ten / or half an hour for 25