will i

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Will I heal from this trama that I am going though does things get better for me as I’m letting go of wat I can’t change I’m so lost and hurt how do I over come this pain

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading! 15 mins for ten / or half an hour for 25

over 8 years ago

Hello Lovely,

You can and will heal, hun. It’s just a matter of continuing to work on yourself and prioritizing what is truly important. I’m so sorry that you feel lost, but you will find your back from that place.

Give me a call if you want to talk in more details! Check out my profile and client feedback to see if I am the reader for you. I believe I can help!

Brigh blessings to you, Pixie

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and yes you will heal, with time bc time does heal all woonds. it always has . and I know you feel broken now but it will get better as long as u want it to. so I’m on line if u feel like talking, or your more then welcome to leave me a message.Gb

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and help on healing from the trama , and much more what the spirit show around you when things will get better for you , Come in now and let me help you on all of your healing matters and when you will move forward . Blessings Blessings

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

This person will try too regain your forgiveness in the future and will try to reconnect once again. There is so much more In store than u know.