Tarot or DOB

over 8 years ago
tjenkins2017 didn't upload a photo

Tjenjen (tjenkins2017)

6 posts

Hello I have had a few readings some tarot and some where names and DOB are required. Although I’m sure both may be reliable when I do tarot it’s ALWAYS bad news that my lover and I will not come together and with the DOB reading it’s normally always positive that we will come together soon and spend our lives together.

With this being said I just wanted to know if there are readers that can tell me why this is ? It’s hard to determine what to trust.

No generic posts please. Thank you.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Most ask for it for astrology or zodiac or knowing your over 18. I don’t ask for it. But i know a few that does.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions , if you and him will be back together in the future . I read around the spirit of the person and you , and give you full accurate insight and details what the spirit show in the future and much more . On Line now . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You