I'm swallowing a knot !

over 8 years ago

Please I’m stuck and have nowhere or nobody to turn to . Please

over 8 years ago

Falina,

I will gladly look into any topic with an open-mind and help you through whatever ordeals you are facing. If this is a crisis, please call the hotline, otherwise, I am available right now ready to offer guidance that you are seeking!

Suicide & Crisis Hotline 1-800-999-9999

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

come chat I will help u

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and see when spirit will clear the way for you an dhow you will have things in your life and much more . Please have pay pal . On Line now , come in for session . Blessings , I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

well I was just reading your post and have to say that its not good being confused, and I wouid like to talk about this confusion and promblems so if u wanna talk just let me know I’m on line

over 8 years ago
madamelinda didn't upload a photo

✞Psychic Love Expert ✞ (madamelinda)

7 posts

hi there , I like to futher assist you. call me for a 10 minute free reading

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

This person needs to change there ways towards you. You have token to much emotionally and you are draining yourself. Your guardian angels are all over the place trying too connect and send a message about this person, but something isn’t allowing it too come threw