Confused by a friend of mine

over 8 years ago

This is a guy I’m kinda seeing as a friend, we used to be so close like siblings but right now we don’t talk much anymore even he doesn’t leave me any messages on Facebook whenever I post it up. Does it means that he loves me so much in secret or acting like he doesn’t want me? I’m trying to understand him better

over 8 years ago

Hi Brizy,

All kinds of relationships go through phases. They ebb and flow. We often assume that a person’s behavior is in response to ourselves, but in reality it could be completely unrelated. Romantic feelings can further complicate a situation, especially when we are holding them back for whatever reason. I’d be happy to look at your relationship and give you some insight as to where he’s coming from. I’m am nnline now 11pm EST and will be for the next few hours. Take a look at my profile to see if I’m the kind of reader you would like to work with. I believe I can help you.

Best wishes and bright blessings to you! Pixie

over 8 years ago

come chat I will tell u what is going on here

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight on this friend and why he is acting funny and distance with you and much more what the spirit show around him and thoughts toward you I will give you true insight and details and much more . Blessings

over 8 years ago

id be happy to provide you with a heart to heart read so we can look at both sides yours and his and then we can see what is really going on . This will look at his thoughts and feelings towards you and the situation and we can get to the root of the issue then . I do wish you all the best as I know how frustrating this can be at times. Many Blessings…Dom

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say that there is much to say. so if u wanna talk let me know I’m on line

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

I do see a twin flame energy so the connection is very strong, but there is distance in the relationship due to a cracked aura from what I can see. please feel free to message me and we can schedule a chat mention this post and get 5 FREE minutes with your session!