love

over 8 years ago

can anyone do a reading for my birthday i have no money right now lol i would just like to lnow if loretta spruell and i shanan hilliary wull be together in rhe future my dob is 12/30/76 and hers 10/28/85

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I get negative about you to be together in the future. But when you do have the money you can take a monthly deal that i have. I have 25 for 5 questions is my xmas deal

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You