Need To Know

over 8 years ago

Just met a guy ok initials SN back in October but seems distance at times.. I know he is going threw alot in his life with a recent breakup that left him bitter.. his birthday is 1/30 mines is12/11.. is he going to b my husband???

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

There’s a connection between the 2 of you on a stronger level than twin flame. Not only trust issues that are around him, but so much more.

over 8 years ago

Ok… But is he the one

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes there is good news for you take a session so i can give you more details insight.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Verneatta,

NO HE IS NOT THE ONE – if you wish to know why I say this – give me a bell.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you on your love questions and much more . I will give you full accurate insight and details what the spirit hsow around him and you . Contact me on line now . Accurate insight and details . Blessing

over 8 years ago

I can help w this but make sure u r ready for the truth

over 8 years ago

Is he even going to speak to me again.. he’s upset about something…

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

I asked a question & instead of sitting giving me a answer you ask try to persuade me into just coming to u… How do I know which one to pick if I Dnt feel a genuine connection.. it seems as though everyone is about money instead of giving genuine answers…