Twin Flame/Soul Mate/Love Question

over 8 years ago

Hi,

I’m looking for someone with a good amount of reviews (preferably like over 500) that most of which are Excellent’s to get a reading in the above subject. Someone that specializes in twin flames/soul mates would be outstanding.

I can’t seem to find anyone who is online or that answers their call when they are online so if you can help, I’d appreciate it!

over 8 years ago

I don’t think I’ve reached 500 yet, but I’m definitely accurate about twin flames/soul mates. Stop by for a reading.

over 8 years ago

Do you have any xmas deals going on?

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I have a xmas deal going on. I dont have over 500 reviews but i have helped over that amount. I have done twin flames/soul mate readings.

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

I may not have 500 reviews but I do currently own and operate 2 psychic business’ and I am opening a new one in the spring I work with soulmate and twin flame energies all day its one of the things I specialize in.

Please feel free to contact me anytime mention this post and recive 5 free minutes :)

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away , I have 48 yrs exp and born with my gift , I read around the spirit of the person and situation and give you the truth on all matter , Come in and let me help you right away . Blessings