Communication

over 8 years ago

Will he call or text me tomorrow? It’s been a while and I’m starting to feel/think the worse.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I wouldnt be thinking about his call tomorrow. I get a negative about him not wanting you to be around him; contact me for more info

over 8 years ago

I am not sure your situation. My situation has been I was told by about 3 readers in early September that he would be back in 4 weeks. The time came and went. No contact with him. Then it changed to late 2015, early 2016. That is what I hear from the few I talk to. I’m just waiting for it to change to mid 2016. It seems they do that to keep us coming back. I have been meditating, being more healthy, etc. And I still have not had contact from him. Good luck to you.

over 8 years ago

I guess Mz Jessica was right. I didn’t hear from him and maybe he does not want to be around me. I’m not sure why he doesn’t want to be around. All others have told me that he is just scared to open up to me right now but he will soon and things will start to move forward with us early in the new year. Who’s right? I’m so confused that all these people said the same thing but Mz Jessica said something different and she was right about no contact. I have to say though, I feel a very strong connection with him and I do feel we may come back together. I have never had this feeling before in my life and I keep having visions of him reaching out to me and apologizing to me about how he handled things. Its recurring and it always ends the same but we are in different settings (ie, his home, a park, a restaurant ).

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
chrys1987 didn't upload a photo

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

I think that they do this to keep coming back to them if time frames don’t pass. I was told for one year that the guy I was asking about will contact me and they said we will be in a relationship etc he just contacted on Nov with a very vague contact that could be only from curiosity and he didn’t contact again. I went back to same readers to ask them if they will contact again they said soon. Its not end DEC he hasn’t contacted. So I believe they go this contact correct by coincidence only.

Anyone that is on a similar limbo pls contact [email protected]

over 8 years ago

I think I’m going to try to remain patient. But may leave it alone if I haven’t heard from him by the New Year.

over 8 years ago

I think I’m going to try to remain patient. But may leave it alone if I haven’t heard from him by the New Year.

over 8 years ago
eneri didn't upload a photo

Irene (eneri)

13 posts

My ex and I broke up in August. And around September is when I started talking on here. Almost all of them have said he misses me, he thinks about me, and he’s scared of commitment and opening up. But he will soon and the new year will be the best it’s ever been. Still no contact!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate . I read around the person thoughts of contacting you or not . I will only tell you what the spirit show around him toward you. Come in and let me help you now . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi there I can help u get to the truth if ur ready come chat

over 8 years ago

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

The reason why i say something different i read from energy with no cards. I am psychic as well medium i can channel things and see things that others doesnt believe till it happen. I wouldnt waste time on this man. Your going to regret it.

over 8 years ago

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

Id love to read for you I am currently running a $10 unlimited reading so feel free to take advantage of that offer while it lasts :)

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction. Thank-you. Denise

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, I am specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward. Thankyou Ann.

over 8 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Sometimes getting different readings can mess the energy and answers up. Maybe you should just contact him.. I am going to be proactive and give my number to my surgeon during our last appointment. I also got spells cast so things look favorable.. And remember.. Not everything is set in stone. Sometimes you have to make things happen.

over 8 years ago

Hi Jenny,

I was thinking about contacting him first but I’m not sure how that will go. You are right about the energy, and I don’t want to mess that up. I was also thinking about burning a candle too, to put out positive energy for my situation. Let’s see how things go. Good luck to you! I wish us both the best.